Terms & Conditions
Daim Autos would like to extend a warm welcome to you (hereinafter referred to as “Hess Tire & Auto Parts”). By using this website, you agree to these Terms of Service. Please read this carefully as it is a legally binding agreement between you and Daim Autos.
Acceptance of Terms
Users should check these Terms of Service for changes regularly. Any use of the site after changes that have taken place constitutes acceptance of the revised Terms of Service. Daim Autos has the sole right to control the site’s accessibility, hours of operation, features, and any other details found on the site. Daim Autos reserves the right to restrict access to all portions of the site at any time and erase any content and information from the site. Moreover, we retain the right to monitor site usage.
If you create an account on this site to acquire products or obtain information from us, you are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. By creating an account, the user agrees to accept accountability for all activities that take place on the site using their account and password. Daim Autos reserves the right to refuse service, withdraw orders, or terminate your account at any time.
Copyright and Marks
All content on the site (except for information produced by Daim Auto’s third-party content providers and materials posted by Users) is the sole property of Daim Auto. Site contents may not have been replicated, recreated, altered, published, uploaded, posted, distributed, “framed” on another site. It will also not transmitted in any manner without any of the prior written consent of Daim Autos.
All copyright and other proprietary notices must be retained by users on any authorized reproductions of any portion of the site. Any third-party trademarks and content displayed on the site are the property of their respective owners. Without the explicit consent of the respective owner, you are not allowed to use any of these third-party marks or content.
- All prices are quoted to understand that payment for goods and/or services will be made on invoice.
- Let’s say if an extended payment is agreed upon, then it is understood that it may be withdrawn without notice.
- If the will not pay the receipt or any part of a bill by the due date, the Seller entitles to hold back further shipments. This will happens without incurring any liability to the buyer
- The Seller will also ask for payment in advance of delivering undelivered goods or future orders and or to necessitate payment in advance of delivering undelivered goods or future orders.
Despite our best efforts, a few products may be expensive. If we discover this, we will notify you of guidelines or cancel your order and inform you of the cancellation.
Out of Stock
Daim Autos may be temporarily out of stock. We will be out of stock on specific wheels, tires, or auto parts every once in a while. In that case, we will notify you to postpone your order. However we will withdraw your order. We will also notify you of the cancellation.
Daim Autos sells wheels, tires, and auto parts that the manufacturer warrants. If you believe your product is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, you can take it to any dealer who carries your brand. Furthermore, we will gladly assist you in obtaining the fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Goods (including packaging) must be brought back in resellable condition, with a copy of the invoice. The cost of shipping is not refundable. Claims for incorrect goods must be made within 48 hours of receiving the consignment. It must include the shipping document number and date. Without the written permission of Daim Autos, no deduction or set off for returned goods may be made.
- After 14 days from the date of delivery, returns will not be accepted. On returned goods, a handling fee of 10% of the purchase price will be applied. In addition, we will not accept eturn goods if they have been fitted, used, or are soiled (including packaging). Daim Autos accepts no responsibility for incorrectly ordered goods. Before installation, the Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the goods are correct and suitable.
There will be no liability unless all of the conditions above are met.
All disputes arising from any transactions between Daim Autos and the Buyer must, in the first instance, be resolved through mediation or arbitration at Daim Autos’ discretion.